Beulah aims to be the visible expression of God’s love for all people; we are outward-looking, aiming to make church life as varied and rich as possible. Family friendly, we have members of all ages, as well as active children and young people’s groups. Our belief is also reflected in our worship and the projects that we support.
Our Church, Whittaker Lounge and Canolfan offer facilities for all the community:
• The Church is open from 10am – 12.30pm Monday to Saturday for reflection and prayer. We also
have a small, beautiful garden, open to all each day, which is an oasis of peace in bustling Rhiwbina.
• The Whittaker Lounge is open Monday to Saturday 10am – 12.30pm for light refreshments and
unhurried chats. On Mondays and Tuesdays, the lounge is run by Miss Tilley’s Community Cafe.
• The Canolfan is used by a variety of community groups and clubs, offering something for everyone – from yoga, adult education classes to dog training.
Regular activities within Beulah:
• Eco-Congregation. Caring for the planet is central to our faith, and we were awarded Eco-Congregation status in 2015. We are working currently to reduce plastic use, and to respond to global warming through divestment from fossil fuels.
• Paradise Run – a soup run for people sleeping rough in Cardiff. A team of over 30 people ensure food and warm drinks are taken out every Tuesday.
• Kindred in Need (Kin) – through fundraising and campaigning, we support charities both in the UK and abroad. We recently raised money for Christian Aid, Barnardos Cymru,
Samaritans and Space4U Drop-in for Asylum Seekers and Refugees.
• Women’s Fellowship – meets in the Whittaker Lounge on Mondays at 2pm for tea, cake and conversation.
• Youth Drop – the Whittaker Lounge is open for young people between the ages of 11-13 to ‘drop in’ on their way home from school, fortnightly in term time.
• Beulah United Football Team – play in the Churches League and is always on the lookout for new players. To quote a parent “I am delighted these young men want to play for a church team and feel so welcome amongst us.”
• Concerts at the Crossroads – lunchtime music recitals in the Church, 1.05pm, last Wednesday of the month featuring up and coming, as well as established musicians.
Church Services in Beulah
Sundays at 10.30am and an ecumenical service at 6pm on the first Sunday in the month, taking place in either Bethany Baptist, All Saints Church or Beulah. We have an active Junior Church which meets each Sunday morning
Wednesdays at 10.30am, mid-week meeting point in the Whittaker Lounge
1A Beulah Rd, Cardiff CF14 6LT
This is a sponsored post