Advertising in Living Magazines Cardiff – Our Dates and Rates
2022 scheduled dates
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 62 (Spring)
Booking deadline 18th February | Published late February
Rhiwbina Living Issue 54 (Spring)
Booking deadline 25th February | Published early March
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 63 (Early Summer)
Booking deadline 14th April | Published early May
Rhiwbina Living Issue 55 (Summer)
Booking deadline 20th May | Published early June
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 64 (High Summer)
Booking deadline 17th June | Published early July
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 65 (Autumn)
Booking deadline 2nd September | Published mid-September
Rhiwbina Living Issue 56 (Autumn)
Booking deadline 9th September | Published late September
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 66 (Winter)
Booking deadline 4th November| Published mid-November
Rhiwbina Living Issue 57 (Winter)
Booking deadline 11th November | Published late November
Dates can be subject to change due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation but we will do our very best to stick closely to these dates. Bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions, which you can find here
Magazines Cardiff Rates
Rhiwbina Living: Business card £69, Quarter Page £135, Half Page £260, Full Page £490, Double Page Spread £770 (6,000 copies delivered door-to-door by US in Rhiwbina)
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living: Business card £69, Quarter Page £135, Half Page £260, Full Page £490, Double Page Spread £770 (6,000 copies distributed free throughout Whitchurch, Llandaff and Llandaff North – shops, supermarkets, surgeries, coffee shops etc)
15% off for yearly bookings and rates are subject to VAT.
BIG social media promotion – for FREE!
Want us to promote you to our social media followers? In addition to our magazines, we actively and continuously promote your business to over 50,000 of our readers across our social media platforms.
10 Reasons To Advertise with Living Magazines Cardiff
1. Multi-award-winning publications Finalists at the 2017 Wales Media Awards, we were also named Community Business of the Year 2017 at the Cardiff Business Awards. We also scooped both Best Website and Best Editorial awards at the UK Magazines Publishing Awards in Coventry in 2014.
2. We have helped promote over 1,500 businesses and organisations since 2007 Our magazines were specifically created to provide a neighbourly and cost-effective platform for local trade. Our testimonials prove that advertising with Living Magazines can have a positive effect on your business balance sheets.
3. We take pride in our distribution We personally deliver Rhiwbina Living, door-to-door, to 6,000 homes in Rhiwbina each issue. We also make sure that 6,000 copies per issue of Whitchurch and Llandaff Living get everywhere in Whitchurch, Llandaff and Llandaff North five times a year!
4. 15% discount for yearly bookings – feedback suggests that repeated advertising is far more effective for generating a return. We offer a generous 15% yearly discount and for ultimate flexibility, you can alter the size of your advert throughout the year.
5. Our content is reader-led We don’t pump our pages with Sudoku puzzles. We write about the people, the places and the stories that North Cardiff people know and care about.
6. Lots of freebies We provide all of our advertisers with free comprehensive social media promotion. We also add our advertorials to our award-winning website and promote through social media.
7. Our magazines have been lauded by The Guardian and even the National Library of Wales Aberystwyth has requested copies, deeming them ‘of significant cultural importance’.
8. We place you in front of our social media followers Want to get your news story, offer, or details of your latest products/services to thousands of our followers in an instant? They’re all there waiting to hear from you. All for free.
9. Over 50% of our advertisers have been advertising with us since 2007 Repeat business is always a good sign that we’re doing it right.
10. Our magazines are full A4, full-colour and printed on 115gsm paper It’s a proper, grown-up read.
Drop us a line and see what we can do to help you[contact-form-7 id=”9398″ title=”Contact Us”]
Alternatively call 07772 081775 or 07974 022920