Advertising in Living Magazines Cardiff – Our Dates and Rates
2021 scheduled dates
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 60 (Spring)
Booking deadline 19th April | Published mid-April (rescheduled due to lockdown)
Rhiwbina Living Issue 52 (Spring)
Booking deadline 26th April | Published late-April (rescheduled due to lockdown)
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 61 (Summer)
Booking deadline 25th June | Published 5th July
Rhiwbina Living Issue 53 (Summer)
Booking deadline 30th June | Published 12th July
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 62 (Autumn)
Booking deadline 3rd September | Published 20th September
Rhiwbina Living Issue 54 (Autumn)
Booking deadline 10th September | Published 24th September
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 63 (Winter)
Booking deadline 5th November | Published 19th November
Rhiwbina Living Issue 55 (Winter)
Booking deadline 12th November | Published 26th November
Dates can be subject to change due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation but we will do our very best to stick closely to these dates. Bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions, which you can find here
Magazines Cardiff Rates
Rhiwbina Living: Business card £62, Quarter Page £115, Half Page £235, Full Page £440 (6,000 copies delivered door-to-door by US in Rhiwbina)
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living: Business card £62, Quarter Page £115, Half Page £235, Full Page £440 (6,000 copies distributed free throughout Whitchurch, Llandaff and Llandaff North – shops, supermarkets, surgeries, coffee shops etc)
15% off for yearly bookings and rates are subject to VAT.
BIG social media promotion – for FREE!
Want us to promote you to our social media followers? In addition to our magazines, we actively and continuously promote your business across our social media platforms. We’ll also give you a year’s premium listing for free at www.cardiffbusiness.wales
10 Reasons To Advertise with Living Magazines Cardiff
1. Multi award-winning publications Finalists at the 2017 Wales Media Awards, we were also named Community Business of the Year 2017 at the Cardiff Business Awards. We also scooped both Best Website and Best Editorial awards at the UK Magazines Publishing Awards in Coventry in 2014.
2. We have helped promote over 1,500 businesses and organisations since 2007 Our magazines were specifically created to provide a neighbourly and cost-effective platform for local trade. Our testimonials prove that advertising with Living Magazines can have a positive effect on your business balance sheets.
3. We take pride in our distribution We personally deliver Rhiwbina Living, door-to-door, to 6,000 homes in Rhiwbina each issue. We also make sure that 6,000 copies per issue of Whitchurch and Llandaff Living get everywhere in Whitchurch, Llandaff and Llandaff North five times a year!
4. 15% discount for yearly bookings – feedback suggests that repeated advertising is far more effective for generating a return. We offer a generous 15% yearly discount and for ultimate flexibility, you can alter the size of your advert throughout the year.
5. Our content is reader-led We don’t pump our pages with Sudoku puzzles. We write about the people, the places and the stories that North Cardiff people know and care about.
6. Lots of freebies We provide all of our advertisers with a free online listing on our online business directory. We also add our advertorials to our award-winning website and promote through social media.
7. Our magazines have been lauded by The Guardian and even the National Library of Wales Aberystwyth has requested copies, deeming them ‘of significant cultural importance’.
8. We place you in front of our social media followers Want to get your news story, offer, or details of your latest products/services to thousands of our followers in an instant? They’re all there waiting to hear from you. All for free.
9. Over 50% of our advertisers have been advertising with us since 2007 Repeat business is always a good sign that we’re doing it right.
10. Our magazines are full A4, full-colour and printed on 115gsm paper It’s a proper, grown-up read.
Drop us a line and see what we can do to help you
Alternatively call 07772 081775 or 07974 022920