Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 44 (High Summer)
Booking deadline 31st July 2017
Published 15th August 2017
Rhiwbina Living Issue 40 (Autumn)
Booking deadline 23rd September 2017
Published 9th October 2017
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 45 (Autumn)
Booking deadline 23rd September 2017
Published 10th October 2017
Rhiwbina Living Issue 41 (Winter)
Booking deadline 14th November 2017
Published 28th November 2017
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living Issue 46 (Winter)
Booking deadline 21st November 2017
Published 4th December 2017
Rhiwbina Living: Business card £59, Quarter Page £110, Half Page £225, Full Page £425 (5,500 copies delivered door-to-door by US in Rhiwbina)
Whitchurch and Llandaff Living: Business card £59, Quarter Page £110, Half Page £225, Full Page £425 (6,000 copies distributed free throughout Whitchurch, Llandaff and Llandaff North – shops, supermarkets, surgeries, coffee shops etc)
15% off for yearly bookings and rates are now subject to VAT.
BIG social media promotion – for FREE!
In addition to our magazines, we actively and continuously promote your business to tens of thousands more people across our social media platforms: 1,500+ Facebook followers, 20,000+ combined Twitter followers, and 3,000+ combined connections on LinkedIn. We’ll also give you a year’s premium listing for free at www.cardiffbusiness.wales
10 Reasons To Advertise with Living Magazines Cardiff
1. Winners of two UK Independent Magazine Awards – Best Website and Best Editorial. We also won Community Business of the Year 2017 at the Cardiff Business Awards! Our editor is also an award-winning writer and has been editing community magazines since 2004. We publish editorial and news that readers can really relate to – spending more time with our magazines means that our readers spend more time with your advert! It’s a simple equation.
2. We have helped promote over 1,500 businesses and organisations since 2007. Our magazines were specifically created to provide a neighbourly and cost-effective platform for local trade. Our testimonials prove that advertising with Living Magazines can have a positive effect on your business balance sheets.
3. We take pride about our distribution. After all, what’s the use of keeping boxes of glossy magazines in storage? After getting our hands burned when we first started, we trust no-one but ourselves to get the job done properly. We deliver Rhiwbina Living, door-to-door, to 6,000 homes in Rhiwbina each issue (covering 1,000 miles a year on foot in the process!). We also make sure that 6,000 copies per issue of Whitchurch and Llandaff Living get onto our stands at Tesco Extra, Tesco Express, Spar Llandaff and Co-op Whitchurch, as well as into shops, cafes, libraries and well…basically everywhere in Whitchurch, Llandaff and Llandaff North!
4. Total value for money With a generous 15% discount for yearly bookings, every penny you invest in an advert goes into getting a return on it. Without advertising, our magazines won’t exist so we’ve got an added incentive to make sure that your advert works.
5. Our content is reader-led. We don’t pump our pages with free but generic copy from national copywriters who have probably never even been to Cardiff. We write about the people, the places and the stories that North Cardiff people know and care about. And if we don’t write it ourselves, our readers do. In fact, our magazines have become such a well-known publication that over 50% of our content is written by readers, professionally edited and published by us.
6. We offer FREE design service, FREE unlimited editorial on our popular website and even a FREE online advert with each advert booked. With each issue of our magazines uploaded to our website, your money really does go a long way.
7. In a recent survey, 93% of our readers rated our magazines as ‘Very Good’. 73% of them said that they kept back issues and on average, 3.3 people read each copy of the magazines. Positive feedback we’d say. In fact, our magazines have been lauded by The Guardian and even the National Library of Wales Aberystwyth has requested copies, deeming them ‘of significant cultural importance’. Why advertise elsewhere?
8. We harness the power of social media to help our advertisers. Want to get your news story, offer, or details of your latest products/services to thousands of our followers in an instant? They’re all there waiting to hear from you. And as long as you’ve paid for your original advert, we won’t charge you a penny for splashing it all over the web. It’s all part of what we do to help you.
9. Over 50% of our advertisers have been advertising with us since 2007. Repeat business is always a good sign that we’re doing it right.
10. Our magazines are full A4, full-colour and printed on 110gsm paper. It’s a proper read.
Drop us a line and see what we can do to help you
Alternatively call 07772 081775 or 07974 022920